Because of that, we've put together a list of places you can continue to engage with both God and the Bible throughout the week, throughout each series — in ways that meet you right where you are.
Forest Hill Podcast (iTunes)
Forest Hill Parenting Podcast (iTunes)
- Every other Tuesday, host Todd Lesher (Collaborative Team Lead for Family Ministries) sits down with a new guest to dive into issues facing parents today as they seek to raise children who make Jesus a priority in their lives.
Weekly Bible Reading Plans
To help you read ahead for each weekend's message, we've curated Bible Reading Plans that set you up for a deeper understanding of the upcoming message. Here are some ways you can snag them:
- Your outlines each Sunday. Each Sunday, the Bible Reading Plan for the upcoming Sunday's message is printed on the back. Tuck this in your Bible and read along Monday through Friday.
- Social Media. Each Monday, we post the Bible Reading Plans on each campus' Facebook page.
- EngageFHC App. Each week you can download the Sermon Outline, Bible Reading plans, plus a host of other plans to help you grow in your faith.
- Click Here for Apple Devices, and Here for Android
Did you know we're on YouTube?
Connect with us on Social Media!
Social Media is a great way to connect to the life and ministry of your specific campus. Connect with us on Instagram at @foresthillchurch.