Building Bridges that Connect Everyone to Dynamic Life in Christ
By 2025, we envision that Greater Charlotte is transformed by its connection to Christ instead of formed by its divisions, led by dynamic disciples released for Kingdom impact here and around the globe.
Get Involved at fhceverybodyin.com
- Stand on the Essentials
- Cultivate Kingdom Diversity
- Engage Who's Next
- Bring Our Best
Stand on the Essentials:
- We keep Jesus first, prioritize the Gospel, are rooted in the authority of Scripture and led by the Holy Spirit.
- The sixty-six books of the Old and New Testament are a complete and unified witness to God’s character and redemptive acts culminating in the incarnation of the Living Word, the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Being Truth, we submit all areas of our life to it.
- Colossians 1:15-20
- 2 Timothy3:16-17
Cultivate Kingdom Diversity:
- We believe God’s love for the whole world compels us to break down barriers and be a church where all people belong.
- A multiplicity in ethnicity, gender, age, culture and socio-economic status is to be reflected across our staff, elders, deacons and congregation.
- John 3:16
- Matthew 28:18-20
- Revelation 7:9-11
- Romans 12: 4-5
- 1 Corinthians 12: 12-14, 18
Engage Who's Next:
- We believe the rising generation is the future of the church, requiring us to reach and develop them as disciples and leaders.
- Birth through Young Adults are being discipled, mentored and developed as a top priority in our church.
- Psalm 78: 5-9
- Matthew 19:13-15
- Luke 15:11-32
- Psalm 71: 15-18
- Deuteronomy 6:7
Bring Our Best:
- We believe we must steward and leverage all that God has entrusted to us.
- Out of devotion to the goodness of God, we do everything for His glory and commit to generosity, volunteering regularly in a Forest Hill ministry and serving often in our community.
- Mark 10:17-27
- Mark 10:45
- Matthew 25:14-30