This position is responsible for overseeing production of weekend services for a specific campus to visually represent the mission, vision and interests of Forest Hill Church in the weekend service environment. Performs duties as established to meet the organizational mission, vision, and values of Forest Hill Church.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
(includes but not limited to)
· Manage the campus volunteer production teams (recruiting, training, scheduling).
· Actively participate effectively in workflow planning meetings.
· Collaborate across ministries and teams to represent the mission, vision and interests of Forest Hill Church in the weekend service environment.
· Attend weekly global and campus specific staff meetings.
· Oversee the weekend service environment (planning, logistics, aesthetics and service flow).
· Oversee maintenance and upkeep of production equipment.
· Responsible for setting the stage for rehearsals and weekend services.
· Responsible for weekend service lighting programming.
· Oversee the production aspects of events, rehearsals, etc.
· As needed, support production ministries and teams across campuses with needs.
· Effectively manage resources (people, time, money) for highest and best use.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in production-related field and at least 2+ years of experience and strong working knowledge of audio, video and lighting in a live environment,.
- Strong ability to mix audio on a digital console, and be knowledgeable with conventional and intelligent lighting.
- Strong relational and organizational skills; ability to lead a volunteer team in a ministry environment
- Ability to oversee and produce a live weekend environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively and ask for clarification when needed.
- Ability to trouble-shoot problems which may occur during a service and efficiently solve the issue.
- Ability to interact professionally and courteously with church ministries.
- Previous management experience preferred.
- Must be able to occasionally lift and move over 50lbs (moving lights, road cases, cameras, etc.)
- Must be able to occasionally bend, stoop, kneel, and climb to install production equipment.
Interested candidates should email, HR@foresthill.org