This role is for the designer who feels God created them to create. You are always up for a challenge, and love solving problems in fresh new ways. As a Graphic Designer, you will work alongside other creatives to shape the visual identity of Forest Hill Church and engage our people. The content you create, from start to finish, will help tell the story of how God is moving in our people, through our church, and into our communities.
- The ability to own every stage of graphic production—from concept, to draft, to finalization.
- Great communication and organization skills.
- A work ethic that allows you produce quality content and hit tight deadlines.
- The openness to and humility to receive feedback and critique—as well as give it in a constructive manner.
- A passion and knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator, and you aren’t afraid of a little InDesign.
- The continual desire to take things to the next level.
- A calling to serve the Church with your unique giftings and talents.
- An undergraduate degree in design with at least 2 years experience, or the equivalent in relevant experience.
- A strong portfolio that shows your ability to solve creative problems with a range of solutions.
You want to:
- Constantly develop your craft and broaden your skillset.
- Have fun brainstorming ideas in all areas—not just graphics.
- Stay up-to-date on current design trends.
- Be challenged to try new things—in your design work and beyond.
- Help people experience the Gospel in new and exciting ways.
- Thrive in a team environment; collaborating to find creative ways to meet organizational needs.
- Have some experience or interest in motion design in After Effects.
- Have dabbled a bit in UI/UX or Web design.
- Love photography and know how to use Lightroom.
Please include a portfolio or link to recent work with your submission. Interested candidates should submit their resume to HR.
This job will be out of our South Park campus.