This position will be responsible for developing and leading the creation of impactful media pieces for Forest Hill Church.
This position will be responsible for developing and leading the creation of impactful media pieces for Forest Hill Church. Performs duties as established to meet the organizational mission, vision, and values (DNA) of Forest Hill Church.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (includes but not limited to)
- Serve on the Message Setup and Creative Elements teams for Weekend Worship Development.
- Lead Graphic Designers and Video Producers in the creation and design of Forest Hill Media Projects.
- Closely collaborate with Communications to create compelling and creatively excellent content for Weekend Message and peripheral elements.
- Collaborate with Worship CTL and Production CTL to implement and advance created elements across all campuses and in all venues.
- Lead the creation and implementation of graphic and visual media elements to fit with the weekend series.
- Design creative products that can be used in the service or in support of Forest Hill such as promotional and print material, and related content to enhance our online experience.
- Understand the desire of Forest Hill to integrate content channels around Weekend Series content and leverages that content across ministries and online channels.
- Design, test, and implement media elements across campuses.
- Navigate and manage the project load of the Media team, taking the lead on Weekend service projects while helping to balance those needs with others in the organization.
- Understand the evolving Digital Integration needs of the organization to produce content that engages people with the weekend services throughout the week.
- Integrate other teams, particularly Adult Ministry, in content creation for the Message Series.
- On an ongoing basis, evaluate and assess the effectiveness and quality of media elements, providing feedback to leadership on the growth and impact of these elements.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent in education, training and experience) in Video Production, Graphic Design or related field.
- Experience Developing Media Content for Church Services, particularly in Graphic Design and/or Video Production.
- Ability to help plan and execute content creation for Weekend Services.
- Practical experience in Adobe Product Suite, Cinema 4D or other equivalent products.
This position is responsible for managing Video Producers and Graphic Designers.