Imagine a year with real relationships. Studying the Bible. Serving your community. Growing in your faith - all with people who get you. Who know you. That's what it looks like to be in community, to be in a LifeGroup.
LifeGroups are small groups of people – men, women, couples or co-ed – that meet on different days, at many different locations.
The best way to get plugged into a LifeGroup is at LifeGroup Connect. You’ll meet group leaders and other folks, just like you, looking to join a group.
Find upcoming LifeGroup Connect dates by campus:
- Uptown - Feb 26 @ 10:45a
- South Blvd - May 7 @ 11:45a
- South Park (Couples' / Mixed Groups) - May 8th @ 6:45p
- South Park (Men's / Women's Groups) - May 10th @ 6:45p
- Ballantyne - May 11th @ 6:45p
- Fort Mill (Couples' Groups) - May 15 @ 6:45p
- Waxhaw - May 16th @ 6:45p
- Fort Mill (Men's / Women's Groups) - May 17th @ 6:45p