This full time person will be responsible for leading, developing, and facilitating engaging and meaningful Christ-centered worship experiences at the Fort Mill Campus of Forest Hill Church. They must be able to serve in a dynamic congregational setting that represent the mission, vision and interests of Forest Hill Church and its philosophy of worship. All candidates must submit video samples of themselves leading worship.
Additional duties include:
- Leading a congregation to meaningfully respond to God as a community
- Assuming a “lead shepherd” role with pastoral heart for worship staff, contract and volunteer personnel while building spiritual community with and among them
- Being an effective lead facilitator/collaborator
- Proven track record of working collaboratively with supervisors, peers, direct reports and support personnel to achieve our common goals
- Oversee effective, timely preparations in all aspects of the weekend experience with all assigned music/worship personnel
- To have an active role in the development of musicians and vocalists in partnership with the key staff empowering worship/music personnel to achieve their full potential in this ministry
- Supporting pastoral functions of the church (weddings, funerals) and special emphases of the church as needed
- Trustworthy financial management and stewardship of ministry resources
Qualifications include but not limited to:
3-4 years of effective leadership of contemporary worship teams, have earned a minimum bachelor’s/associates degree, preferably in music or equivalent experience; mastery of vocal proficiency and instrumental abilities proficiency in arranging, composing and performing music with diversity of styles; knowledge of music software for tracking, arrangement creation, and charting; relational and collaboration skills; a true spirit of servant-hood and a sincere passion for the local church. Interested candidates should submit their resume AND video samples of them leading worship to HR.