Additional duties include:
- Manage the connection process for ongoing adult events (NEXT and Starting Point). This includes scheduling, training, registration, materials, and data tracking.
- Provide support and administration for other adult environments, including: membership, baptisms, and accepting Christ.
- Create promotional plans for major events & retreats.
- Collaborate with the media team on special projects and events, including video stories.
- Proof and edit adult curriculum and provide promotional support for partnership accounts.
- Manage communications for the annual Men’s and Women’s Retreats.
- Develop and send weekly emails for LifeGroup leaders and LifeGroup members.
- Manage Forest Hill Church Groups website content, design and functionality.
- Serve as a communications liaison between campus pastors, media and the adult discipleship team.
- Oversee electronic phone communications for group text messaging for adults.
- Collaborate with leadership team task force on adult leader support and training.
- Oversee all communications on Women Under Construction Facebook page.
Qualified candidates must have excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail and follow up, excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills, experience developing external communications plans, strong knowledge and understanding of current communications practices and trend, versatility in content creation with the ability to produce quality copywriting across formats and channels, and proficiency in working with digital applications and channels. Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or related field, two+ years of communications experience, with demonstrated experience in external communications, and proficiency in Microsoft software and other technology platforms preferred. Interested candidates should submit their resumes to HR.