This full-time position will share responsibility for creating and facilitating engaging and meaningful Christ-centered worship experiences that reflect the mission, vision and interests of Forest Hill Church. This position will report directly to the Worship Director at the South Park campus. All candidates must submit video samples of themselves leading worship.
Additional duties include:
- Collaborate in the creative design of weekend worship experiences.
- Lead the congregation in worship during weekend services and other worship gatherings.
- Provide for coaching and guidance of contract and volunteer personnel in worship.
- Collaborate with supervisors, peers, direct reports and support personnel to achieve common goals.
- Help to create tracks (vocal or instrumental) and other resources to compliment the worship experience.
- Participate in vocal and instrumental rehearsals.
- Recruit, audition, and facilitate the development of all stage personnel.
- Collaborate in the creation, composition, arrangement and publishing of original Forest Hill Church worship elements.
- Support the worship/music needs in pastoral functions and special emphases of the church.
- Provide relief and support to other campus worship teams as needed.
Qualified candidates should possess a diverse knowledge of musical styles, ability to lead diverse musical performances that engage large congregations, strong vocal and instrumental ability, strong interpersonal skills, ability to develop others, and strong time management skills. The successful candidate will have at least two years of experience leading adults in worship within a large church, experience in worship music composition and arrangements (both vocally and instrumentally), and experience working with relevant music tracking software. Associates degree or higher education and proficiency in one or more lead musical instruments and competence in a variety of styles of musical performance preferred. All candidates must submit video samples of themselves leading worship. Interested candidates should submit their resumes to HR.